Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
koi's r cute~
Thursday, April 27, 2006
So long no blog liao. Wan 1 wk liao le. Kkx nw I start ah. From Friday nite. :p

22 april, Saturday
I met e guys 4 soccer. As usual our gang larx. Haf chris, ron, amos, gary, mi larx. Den hao nt free so cant. But den amos n gary de friend sean came. Hahax. Den we went 2 plae le larx. Wet wet de neix. But ok larx. Nw ball. Cos e last 1 I kick up 2 e petrol station. Na bei. I dun even knoe how I did tt larx. Kaox. Den we plae n plae larx. Den after tt I ask Alvin come marx. Den he come find us larx. He cute larx. Wear jeans. Den take off wear boxers plae nia. Den kanna ball ram dao lan. He pain dao~ hahax. Poor tink larx. Den ltr heavy rain. Den Alvin no zip mi bag back I dunno den I jiu ride off. Den drop mi hp! Wa piang. Mi hp bathin sia. I find v long. Den I all wet lo. Heng I found back larx. But den hp cant use. Haix. Den after tt a usual went 2 makan larx. Den we wnet home koon liao. I dry mi hp under air-con~

Wake up. Damn man. Hp super lag. Den I manage 2 save e rose pic n transfer 2 com larx. Heng siao~ den use mi bro de 3200 as back up 1st larx. Sianx. Den went 2 find yh, fanny, nick, kel first marx. Cos wan gif gary surprise. Cos early celebrate his bd marx. Den after tt gary come larx. Den we sing K den celebrate his bd. Hahax. Den we after tt went to suntec de marchie makan. Dunno how 2 spell larx. Kel went away den after K came back. Den ting oso came cos she work marx. Den we from marina square went suntec larx. Kkx larx e food. Nice sia. I 1st time go. Lolx. Wa piang e card u drop $100. wa! Die lo. Treasure. Lolx. Den makan liao sit bus back. Reach home pengx~

23 april, Sunday
todae nth much larx. Slack~ yeah mi hp dry liao can use! hahax. so happie. 3200 sux! hahax. onli at evening ask ron n amos go makan. Den went 2 buy ice cream. Nice~ hahax. Sometimes haf little treats r nice larx. Den koon lo~ next dae sch marx!

24 april, Monday
todae went sch sia. Late~ pei she sia. Always late de ish mi. :p but Felicia later! Hahax. Haf management accounting. Wang el who teach. Oh! Tt female cher. Ok lo. Den after tt went 2 take apel de tink larx. Den met mrs chin?! Wang le larx. Sae wan help sort out matrix card. Den din go. Pei seh! Den went 2 makan at design larx. Wif Karen n Felicia n alice n 1 more Karen friend. Den wee gek n Alvin oso join. Den eat liao I, Karen n Felicia went 2 bugis larx. Pei Karen buy tinks marx. Den after tt I went 2 arcade. Wa lao! I cant win tt order sol! Nearly! Ahh! Den we wnet back 2 tampines. Lolx. Watch recarnation. I thought wil scary! Wa lao! Nt scary de~ waste $. Pei she sia. Den koon liao~

25 april, Tuesday
todae ben lai thought haf CDS lec de. Den suat hoon sae no haf. So din go. Den end up meetin xy, Alvin n pk. Went arcade plae larx. Lost 2 zhi qiang again! Hahax. Sianx! Den we wan watch movie de. Den din larx. Nth 2 watch. Den we went 2 plae pool. Mi pool ye lai ye sux sia. Sianx. Den after tt went 2 bk makan larx. Den jw come. Den we chat a lot larx. Abt xy kanna grind. Lolx. Woo! Hahax. Den v fun larx. Miss e 1B03 days man~ den after tt we went 2 7-11 drink larx. Xy treat. Thx man. Den we sit at road side there drink. Like wad sia. Lolx. Everey tue like tt le larx. Drink! Hahax. Den I go home emittin heat sia. Lolx. 6% + 10% + 4& = 20%! Woo! Hahax. On bus wan slp liao. Den ben lai wan watch tt arsenal match de sia. Den I tong dao 2am I slp liao. Na bei~ hahax. Den nil nil. Lolx. Heng arsenal win sia. Koonx~

26 april, Wednesday
todae haf sch sia. Start at 11am. I’m late! Sianx~ hahax. Cp teach us. Ok lo. Like tt. Den break. Ate hor fan larx. Den bought acc lec notes larx. Den went 2 mr foo de logistics tingy ar. Aiya go in sae muz choose either biz calculus or marketing liao. I choose calculus larx. Mr foo oso sae tt 1 gd. I oso like larx. Den ms oh haf teach. Den so far onli nat choose wif mi leix. Muz psycho pw choose wif mi oso. Hahax. E rest all marketing. Hahax. Den after tt finish liao follow Karen go learn her CO. awhile nia larx. She sick liao. Muz tc ah. Drink more water barx. Cos she fri performance I tink. Hahax. Dunno. Hahax. All e best 2 u all ah. Den while she learnin I was watchin koi’s larx. Den rainin. So long no appreciate nature liao. Hmm. make mi tink of alot of tinks larx. hahax. Nice leix. Hahax. C e koi’s. 1 time all chiong 1 leaf. Thought is food. Den 1 time I sae 2 fight. Lolx. Den once saw 1 koi go bang e plant larx. Dunno y. Lolx. Den haf 1 koi is black de. Nice leix. Stand out from e crowd. Hahax. Den after tt went home. Den nw I here bloggin le larx. Ltr haf match. Barce win ah! Hahax. Hope nice. Tml die le larx. No enough slp. Lolx. So cold~~ hahax. Kkx larx end here liao. U all can read til siao. Hahax. Tatax.



Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster