Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Sometimes i wonder..
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Sometimes i wonder what have i been doing all along. my studies suck, my fitness level suck, my looks suck, my relationships suck, my finances suck. Is there a single thing that i am good at? Or how should i put it.. Why do i always care for people when no one would even notice or appreciate what i have done. I already did what i could and tried my best. At times i do not even know what am i doing. What i want in life like 10 years down the road or what. Ya there are plenty of goals here and there. I want this i want that blah blah blah. But did i achieve them not. I am fed up with myself being so retard and being affected by small things from you. I myself dont even know what am i blogging now.. I just hope you wil notice and appreciate me..



Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster