Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Reflections part 3
Sunday, September 14, 2008
with Mr Yeo our ex course manager
with Mr Goh our course manager
fyp group with our LO Mr Kwek
with Mr Tan Poh Chuan
with Mr Johnny Tan
with Mrs Wee, Ms Oh and Mrs Gan
with Mr Teo
with Mr Lim
Mrs Wee my OSIP LO
with Mr Foo
with Mr Lum and Mr Tan
with Mr Lum
Us~
=)
with Samantha
With Pei Wen, Jessie, Han Qian and Kammie
Haha. These are the Celebration of Learning (COL) photos. Took alot of photos with the lecturers and friends. Quite fun la. Haha~ Dont ask me why its called COL cos i also dunno. I think this event is somehow like a graduation event for our course. Haha! Cant really remember. I need to eat more fish! =) Coming into LOM was quite fun la. I really really love the lectures like Mr Foo, Mrs Wee to just name afew. They're so caring towards us. The people in LOM are also very nice too. I didnt regret choosing this course. LOM oei! =D



Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster