Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
320th post~
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Woots my three hundred and twentieth post~ RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM~ Was just looking at the number of postings that i have made and ta da~ ; I saw 319 postings. Considering that I thought blogging was stupid in the past, its an achievement for me already. Wahaha~ =X These days quite lazy to blog although I got the time to do so. I haven't even packed my army stuff and my overseas stuff yet! I was so busy playing pokemon that i got addicted to it. =X However it's really fun! I'm influencing ron and hao to play with me also. Muahaha~ DS lite is so expensive now! $320+ including R4. O.O Luckily i didn't spend that much for my DS lite. LOL!
Friday i went to fill my teeth in the afternoon. $35 each! OMG~ So expensive and i had to fill 3 of them. I HATE dental appointments! In comparison to taking blood tests I rather they take my blood a few more times than asking me to do dental. Fear of dentist. =X Luckily the dentist aunty was not so rough. Phew~ After that i went for a run towards Pasir Ris park. Garang~ =.=' I was just feeling bored and wanting to keep up my fitness level. There was really a difference in my physical fitness before and after army. In the past i could only run a short distance before I could not take it anymore and this time i ran all the way from my home to the end of pasir ris park without stopping in 20 minutes? It's not very fast but at least I have the determination to complete my run. However however however, that's not the main point. When running back i got stung by hornets!!!!!
I was running back when i see a guy falling off his bike and running while swiping his head. I was like O.O and continued running towards his direction(DUMB!). Suddenly so many insects was like swarming around me while I run. I grabbed one of them and saw a bee (I thought it was a bee but it was a hornet), I was like wth... and was running for my life towards the road shouting 'BEE! BEE! BEE!' to alert others (sounds like my arti drill). There was like so many of them stinging me; neck, hands, back and stuff. While running i was swiping them off my back and i can feel so many of them sticking there. The people at the road was like 'Ahh~' here and there. =.=" Luckily some uncles was there helping me to swipe them off and after that helping me to plug the stings out. Then they was asking me if I'm a ns man. O.O"" Cos of my botak head~ Wa lau~ Hair faster grow out please~ Then they advised me not to run or else the poison will spread and go to the hospital immediately. So I slowly walked home and called a cab to CGH. Luckily have 11B so A&E is free. It's already $75 once you enter the place. Expensive!! In the end the doctor said we took the vaccine when enlisted and only gave me some medicine for pain (after being stung my hands felt numb and pain).
Lesson learnt:
  1. NEVER run into danger. It's dumb~
  2. HELP others when they're in need~
  3. DON'T run to pasir ris park again~

Saturday was with ron and hao. Went to take stuff from hao and dinner at our home area before watching dvd at ron's home. That ys kanna guard duty (suay-ed) so he cannot join us as he must book in at 6pm.

Today went out with ron and hao also. Was planning to change $$ for our malaysia trip but end up didn't. Went to Sim Lim square to find my gba pokemon fire red. CANNOT FIND!! In addition that gba games are at $49. MADNESS~ Went to watch 'the day the earth stood still' or what. Wasted $8 as the show was senseless and not very nice. But its still better than quarantine!! The first movie whereby I listen to my mp3 and sleep as I simply cannot ta han the first person view stuff and taking the camera and running. I will get sick from viewing it. Ys will agree with me too. However he finished the whle show and felt bad after watching. BOLT is definetely better by a million times. I wanna watch twlight too. Seems nice. Anyways i have to pack my stuff tomorrow and prepare for my trip on tuesday till thursday to genting! Woots~ We haven'y plan anything yet. Great~




Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster