| Fabian's Blog.. |
Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao FabianBirthday: 9th November 1988 Horoscope: Scorpio Currently serving national service Previously from Temasek Polytechnic Logistics and Operations Management Tagboard
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Genting Trip Day Three.. / SISPEC
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Third day of Genting trip. Nothing much. Woke up and went shopping. Didn't buy anything as the stuff there are all expensive and not nice in comparison to Singapore. We went to watch movie there. And we sat on a OSIM chair! Haha! Not bad not bad. Its quite relaxing but its like first row seats. So near to the screen. Cost wise its the same as Singapore. $7+? Yup. Had pizzahut and went back after that. Overall I personally think that the trip was average as genting is not a very fun place unless we want to go to its casino. Nevertheless its a good experience and our next trip will either be to Thailand or Taiwan! So meanwhile I shall save more money. Save save save. Haha. SISPEC~ Okays posting result is out and I'm going to SISPEC. Haha. Its a course whereby it trains us to be corporals and sergents. Quite alot of us went in and I will look forward into seeing them inside. I really hope I will do well inside and pass out as a whole. Haha. Its very late now and i should be sleeping. So i shall blog again when i have the time. Advance Happy Birthday to Karen (24th dec). Shall upload the photos when i got them. Haha. |
Friends
Agnes
April
Daughter
Elizabeth
Elvira
Felicia
Jerene
Ka Chong
Pei Shi
Samantha
Vic
Wee Gek
Weng Lum
Zhiqi
Friendster
|