| Fabian's Blog.. |
Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao FabianBirthday: 9th November 1988 Horoscope: Scorpio Currently serving national service Previously from Temasek Polytechnic Logistics and Operations Management Tagboard
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Genting Trip from 16th to 18th of December~
Monday, December 15, 2008
Ahhhh~~ Going to genting tomorrow till thursday for 3 days 2 nights with ys and ron. It's like so sudden and ta da~ ; went to Malaysia for holiday. We didn't really plan where we want to go until we went golden mile. Actually i wanted sunway lagoon and genting but its kind of expensive at $265 and we didn't want to spend so much for this short short holiday. I miss Hong Kong and China~~ All the chinese food and stuff. I went to the genting web site to visit and there's not much stuff there for us. So hopefully its fun. Finally pack my army stuff today. It's alot~ I don't know how am i going to bring them all back when i report to my new camp. Most probabily I will cab there i think. Haha. Anyways also not much for me to blog. Gatherings when coming back~ Wheee~ =) Take care's people. =) |
Friends
Agnes
April
Daughter
Elizabeth
Elvira
Felicia
Jerene
Ka Chong
Pei Shi
Samantha
Vic
Wee Gek
Weng Lum
Zhiqi
Friendster
|