Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
NS Posting Tomorrow!!
Friday, December 19, 2008
NS Posting Tomorrow 10am!!!
Back from my Genting trip already. I shall blog more on it when i have the time. OMG. Posting is tomorrow at 10am. I have dental tomorrow which means i must rush back to check it immediately after that. Anxious!! And whatever words you can find that's similar to anxious. The hard work and effort i put in will all be shown tomorrow. I really really really hope i can get a nice posting or else for the rest of my NS life i will have ZERO motivation to work hard or strive for anything. All the best to my army friends and myself!!!



Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster