Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Second day of genting trip..
Sunday, December 21, 2008
I didn't put the words with the previous post as I don't know why the spacing is so big.
Second day of Genting trip.
We woke up quite early in the morning and went to the outdoor theme park. Prior to that we went to the indoor roller coaster. It's not so scary. Anyways we went to the various attractions in the park and played a few of them. In the afternoon we went back the hotel for lunch and went for the fish spa which was so unexpected. Its about $10 for 10mins. When i came back pw told me that it was $10 for 30mins in Singapore! OMG~ Got con-ed. Haha. After that we went back to the theme park to play again. I tried to play a game to win a bear which involves us throwing a ring on top of a bottle. Its hard!! I tried various ways but i think its like pure luck stuff? Ys and ron tried the rifle game and ys won a soft toy frog. Haha. After that we went back to our room quite early as we were tired. Nothing much there as we didn't really play alot of rides. But the weather was really really cold there. I prefer China as that time it was not that misty or foggy although its cold. In genting the temperature is cold because of its altitude.



Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster