Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
09' Chinese New Year Eve
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Genting photo with the snake and 2 parrots





caramelized banana with white chocolate cake
chocolate truffle cake

My ds lite~ LOLS!!
Green Tea and Black Sesame Ice Cream!!






It's blogging time.. It has been ages since I wanted to blog but didn't after typing afew words. Haha. One word to describe myself, 'LAZY!' Haha. Anyways the first photo was the $7 photo that rayson, ron and me took at genting with the 2 parrots. Didn't know why we ended up taking the photo also. Haha!! However I know that I don't like the feeling of touching the snake. The parrots were cute though. =)


Army life was busy these days with endless lessons and activities that we have to do. Yay! My ippt officially got silver already. $100!! Hehe. I shall try to aim for gold to get an additional $100 added to my bank. Field camps are dumb and I seriously hate them!!


Went out yesterday to eat and eat and eat. Wanted to eat ramen at Central but ended up not feeling very hungry so we went to eat cakes instead! Ta da~ The photos are on top. My caramel cake is nice!! Didn't know why I like caremel these days when once upon a time i hated caramel. Haha! http://www.nectarie.sg/ That's the web site for the place we went. The price is slightly more expensive than those normal coffee bean or strbucks cakes but i think the taste is worth it. Maybe during birthday's can buy their cakes. It's nice!!


Thereafter we went to walk around Plaza Singapura at douby guat. I got 2 tops from esprit. Yay~ Actually I wanted to catch Red Cliff 2 but the dumb Cathay didn't even have the movie. Wth~ Went to the japanese eating place at paradize after that. Ramen!! Haha. That place is nice. Maybe they should add a desert and change the sushi counter to give the customers more variety. Haha!! After that went back to PS again to walk walk and bought ice cream! It's nice can.. Next time shall try double scoop of green tea! Haha.


Met ron, ys and hao after that for lan til morning. SHAG!! Reached home at like 730 and I woke at like 1130. Amazingly I'm not very tired today. Maybe it's because fo the constant 4-5hours sleep that army gave us.


So fast it's chinese new year eve already. Year of the Ox. Hopefully it's a good year for all of us. More ang bao this year please! Economy not good but ang bao still must give. =X Now still young so can take and take. Get married already cannot take anymore. Okays I shall end here for the moment. Haha. Happy Chinese New Year people!! =D



Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster