Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
sianx..
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
3 botaks was the past now..
suki at cine.
x-mas eve at ps with vic too.



cny 09' day 1. dad & mum


me & leonard

the women at nai nai's home
the men
us with nai nai and a little cousin
cny day 2 at my home. lou hei!!
the food that i helped to cook. LOL
my younger cousins
older cousin and his gf
caught using msn in my room =X

my family~
~me~
my other cousin
mum & dad again

my mum and her siblings. although some are not here.
my gan ma and her family
all the 'kids' from my mum's side








Since today I had an unexpected day off till tomorrow i shall just upload those photo's that I have so far. Above are those random shots with my buddies during our normal outings followed by my cny photo's and 14 feb 09'. Quite abit of photos here and there which I took quite some time to upload them esp the cny photo's because of their big photo sizes as my aunt used those bigger camera's that the teens nowadays play with. They are really clear but I doubt I will buy those as photography is not my hobby. Cny was surprisingly better after that incident from my mum's family which obvious pisses me off. Haha I was quite disappointed with the blue roses as they were quite 'cui' in comparison to the ones other people were holding. 'HAO SIAN AHHHH!!!!!!' Okays these days was quite sian due to some reasons here and there. In addition, my wisdom tooth started to gave me problems too. Oh well I must try to focus on what I want to accomplish!! RAHHS~ I shall end here. Shall blog again some other day. Off to read my 'One Piece' Manga which I chiong till 70+ chapters out of 500+.




Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster