Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
I'm fine~ =)
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Hey's people~ It's been awhile since i last blog which was like 10 days ago? Haha. Ns as usual was nothing much at the moment. Went to the bird park with the guys last week end and celebrated pei wen's and heidi's birthday. Haha! Waiting for photos. When i get them i will post them on my blog. =) Anyways just to update you guys that I'm fine. =) I and her are just friends only. Haha! So no worries no worries. Thanks for those who listened to my complains those few days. Haha!! So i guess its back to normal for me. Its really nice to have so many nice friends around that care's. Thanks a million. Happy Birthday Heidi!! (today), advance Happy Birthday to dd(pei wen) which is on friday and lastly zhiqi on the 23rd. Haha! hope you all enjoy your birthday celebrations. I shall end here and go watch shows already~



Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster