| Fabian's Blog.. |
Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao FabianBirthday: 9th November 1988 Horoscope: Scorpio Currently serving national service Previously from Temasek Polytechnic Logistics and Operations Management Tagboard
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
5 Weeks Stay Out
Thursday, April 02, 2009
Wow I have not blog for a long long time already. Currently I'm having my jeep course which means 5 weeks of stay out!! Woots~ Luckily the camp is near my home at khaki bukit. Phew~ Finally I'm learning how to drive a class 3 vehicle. I hate the theory homework's! We have to complete 350 questions everyday although its the same set of 350 questions. I doubt anyone will study basic theory as hard as us. Tomorrow's my mock theory test and Monday my actual test. Hope i can pass at first attempt! Got to learn driving from the second day. There's the normal gear switching stuff to circuit stuff like 'crank', 'S' and directional change course. I learnt 'U' turns too. Woots~ Its quite fun. However i hate that simulator that they had. I makes me giddy and I felt like vomiting. =.=" Those who know me well would know I have motion sickness. Once I get my military licence I will try to get my civillion licence asap. Haha. Oh.. I just got myself a new computer too. Haha! I spent like 1.6k including the keyboard? I'm like so broke now! However I'm satisfied with my new computer. Gone were the lags I had while opening multiple windows or even loading my msn. Woots~ I still need time to slowly trasfer my stuff over from my old computer and slowly classify them in order. I'm LAZY!! =x I still need to buy a new 22 inch full HD monitor, a set of speakers and a good sound card. $$$ I have yet to submit my SMU application which is due next week. Hopefully one of the top 3 uni I applied can give me a chance for interview. If not I will have to study my course in SIM which means another few more years at maju drive that area. By the end of the jeep course I will seriously get fat as I do not have the discipline to train myself! Could someone please motivate me! Hahaha.. I shall blog till here for now. Jeep! |
Friends
Agnes
April
Daughter
Elizabeth
Elvira
Felicia
Jerene
Ka Chong
Pei Shi
Samantha
Vic
Wee Gek
Weng Lum
Zhiqi
Friendster
|