Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Changed a new blog skin. Simple and neat compared to my past few colourful blog skins. Lazy to change the tagboard's colour to black and add songs to my blog. I have yet to settle my computer's os problem till now. Maybe i will do it during the next few days. It has been ages since i blogged properly. Life has been nothing more than average for the past few weeks. Meet up's here and there with friends for brithdays and outings. Life is really like a cycle which all of us will went through. Studying, working, getting married, having kids and grand childrens. However sometimes my life just has the same cycle over and over again. The same things happening over and over again. Althought its different but the feeling is the same. Why why why.. At times i really don't know what's bothering me and making me fustrated with nothing at all. Call it emotional or emo if you like. That's just me. I want to change it but its just.. hard and not me if i change it. People may say that money is not everything, but without money we're nothing. How nice is it if i'm rich now. I bet my life will be different from now. Probably living happily ever after? Sometimes life really suck with so many responsibilities as we grow older which includes the different needs or wants that we desire. How nice will it be if i'm back to being a child now. Starting all over again may give me a better outcome compared to now? Many people say dont dwell in the past and look forward into the future. But i'm really someone who likes to cherish the past. I can remember small small details of the past which the person may not even bother to remember. Dumb? Stupid? I really dont know. I dont even know what am i blogging nor what i want these days. Its really hard to smile when i'm not even happy... Oh well call me imature if you want, i just want to vent my thoughts somewhere. There's still so many many stuff i wanna rant and complain about. I shall end here and go have my dinner.. All the best... ...



Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster