Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
First driving test FAILED =[
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
I FAILED my first driving test! Rahs.. I really want to punch myself. I was really so so so close to passing already. I am already on my way back to camp when I reached this controlled cross junction turning right with green light. As there were cars in front of me, I slowed down in gear 2. I forgot to change my gear to gear 1 and my vehicle stalled! =.= I quickly remedied the situation and moved off without looking at the traffic light which was RED!! =.=" IMMEDIATE FAILURE!! RAHS RAHS RAHS. I drove till so good today and in the end because of a split second error i failed. =[ Really no mood today after i failed before lunch. I WANNA COMPLAIN!! Friday is my retest and i hope i can pass or else i will sure get scolding till... All the best to all of us taking the test on friday and those who have not taken the test tomorrow!!
Anyways i'm feeling better these days. Although there were still times where i felt very sianx or emotional, i tried not to think much about it already. Just work hard towards my goal! I have so so so many things i wanna accomplish in life! How can i spend so much time thinking about such stuffs which wont even change no matter how much i think about it. It's life and i've to accept it. Grow up grow up grow up i must. I shall look forward to my meet up sessions with my friends. Deep inside i just want to be appreciated..
Hey's dd thanks!! =)



Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster