| Fabian's Blog.. |
Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao FabianBirthday: 9th November 1988 Horoscope: Scorpio Currently serving national service Previously from Temasek Polytechnic Logistics and Operations Management Tagboard
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Passed HSP
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Woo.. I passed my HSP or final theory for driving. Its different from the civi kind where you face the computer. We have boards on traffic junctions with different situation given to us and we are expected to explain what will we do in that particular situation. I passed 3 out of 5. I failed my first 2 board but passed my remanding 3. Heng ah~ Was so demoralised after failed my first 2 boards which was so dumb! Today also didn't have much scolding. Phew~ Parking test is on Thursday!! Omg my parking suck man. Must jia you liao.. Oh ya today i nearly had and accident with a bus. =.= While driving a dumb bus cut into my land during the merging lane. Luckily my instructor pulled steering wheel to the left to avoid the accident or else.. I was stunned on the spot didn't know what to do. Driving is dangerous.. Sometimes i hate myself... |
Friends
Agnes
April
Daughter
Elizabeth
Elvira
Felicia
Jerene
Ka Chong
Pei Shi
Samantha
Vic
Wee Gek
Weng Lum
Zhiqi
Friendster
|