| Fabian's Blog.. |
Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao FabianBirthday: 9th November 1988 Horoscope: Scorpio Currently serving national service Previously from Temasek Polytechnic Logistics and Operations Management Tagboard
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
After my long break..
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Its been quite some time since I last blogged. After returning from our jeep course all of us have been participating in the mock intrusion for the National Education tours from CJC and the NIE trainee teachers. As a result for our work we got 4 days off! Therefore I have been slacking at home these days psp-ing, watching anime and sleeping. Of course there were meet ups here and there with my poly mates, army mates and my buddies. Met up with karen they all for dinner last week. I shall tell you all about my story some other time~ Haha! Celebrated ron and vic's birthday last week end too. Happy 21st birthday to both of you again although it didn't turn out as planned. I also met up with dd they all also. Although the dinner was not very nice. We shall go sing K some time soon~ There's also k and lan with my army mates too. Broke broke broke. >.<> Bought another gundam to fix for fun. The end result is shown above. ^^ I spent like 5 hours fixing it? I think i did a better job compared to the last one although its not as nice as those displayed in shops. Nevertheless its the process that's enjoyable. Went to AH for dental appointment today. Guess what? I have 4 wisdom tooth's!! @#$%! I have to pluck 2 each time on the 7th and 21st of Sept. Further more one of them is a minor operation and it may affect my nerves. I won't denial that I am scared of dental's. I rather take multiple injections than let the dentist pull my tooth out. In addition there will be stitches as they will have to slice open my gums to extract the tooth. Cries.. Having too much wisdom is a bad thing.. Luckily I have my 11B or else it will costs more than 1k in total. Been thinking about what I really want for my future these days. I haven't really come to a conclusion yet. I know there's lots of things I want to accomplish before I ORD. Stuff like plucking out my wisdom tooth, make braces, pass my ftt on 12th June and get my class 3 civi licence. Those are just wants which I could live without. I have more important stuffs like planning my life after ORD. Which uni or course I want to study since I got rejected from all 3 major uni's and I doubt the 4th uni will suit me as they wont go into the direction of business. Do I really want to study logistics? Am I prepared financially for my studies? Part time or full time degree? I am still thinking of taking some one year course after my rcc to enrich myself during my last year in army before I ORD. Those are long term goals. What about short term goals like can I pass my rcc? Yes its very tough. People may not really recognise us after comparing us to the commando's, guards and divers. Not to mention the airforce pilots. Nevertheless I think the pride of having the jungle hat and the 3SG pay is what I will work towards. What about my relationships? I have been trying so so so hard to get into one. This time I shall just not think about it although during rcc having someone around to confide to is wonderful. There's this book I am reading that says women can't concentrate on their work if their relationships is in jeopardy and men can't concentrate on relationships if their work is in jeopardy. Well for me I need a balance of both to concentrate. Yes from the various tests that I have done I have a mix of both genders. This makes me understand both women and men better and not being an egoistic man which I detest. Sometimes I think that I'm too nice to people. Yes I can let you say anything you want and joke around with you. However if you take advantage of me I will simply not tolerate your nonsense. For example when I am serious please take me seriously as you do not want to see the serious side of me. You can laugh at me in bunk or whatever but posting stuff online against my consent is something that I will absolutely not tolerate. I have my own pride too and don't trample on it. I also don't appreciate people stalking my past. You all know who you all. Please don't make me do the same thing as I believe I can do a better job. So just fuck off from here. How would you like if I dig up your past histories huh? That's for being nice to people all the time. Well.. Silence doesn't mean I'm dumb and don't know anything. I know more than you people think I know. Guys are all bastards I know. And I have had my own fair share of encounters with my friends trying to do stuff behind my back. Don't make me do the same thing to you. I believe I can get what I want if you force me to. Just don't... Don't force me to do things I don't do. Yes I treasure relationships more than you all think. Don't take my kindness for granted. Phew.. Got loads of stuff off my chest. That's what a blog is for. Why should I care people reading what I say about them? It's my blog for god's sake. It's been so long since I last blogged my thoughts out. I must really thank those around me who stood by me all along. Although you all may not know it but deep inside me everything you all have done is appreciated. Even the small little details that you all have done is remembered. Friendship is fragile.. Cherish them while you can before it's too late. =] I shall blog again before my rcc. Meet up's with yh and co soon for K. Before rcc I'll still want to meet up with more people. Rcc is coming!! I will really need all the support I can get from all of you. =D Off to watch anime~ |
Friends
Agnes
April
Daughter
Elizabeth
Elvira
Felicia
Jerene
Ka Chong
Pei Shi
Samantha
Vic
Wee Gek
Weng Lum
Zhiqi
Friendster
|