Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
End of Jeep Course 07/CY6
Sunday, May 03, 2009
07/CY6 SCT's with Mr Alex
6SIR and 2SIR SCT's
07/CY6 Jeep Platoon People

Us with Mr Simon
6SIR Recce Platoon

Gundam Dynames

Haha Jeep course has finally ended and I got my class 3 military licence already. Time really flies and 5 weeks of stay out is gone~ However I think I have had enough of slacking already and I have became fatter! Time to go back camp and train up for my rcc or else I will die in the course. Jeep course is really fun although there were times where we got scolded quite badly and all of us rather go to rcc. However the people there were really nice and fun to be with. Photos are on top although they are not really clear.
These days nothing much just went out with the guys on friday to watch x-men and bought stuffs. x-men is nice!! Should watch should watch. Today nothing much to do went soccer with the guys for awhile. Its really AWHILE. Haha!! Went to tampines cental for our lunch and I went to bought gundam! Woots~ Okays its random. It has been so so so so long since I last fixed a model!! Since like primary school? Since for the passed week I have been chionging my gundam 00 and I like this character. Its really really small from the photo and not that nice too compared to the pro's but at least its something! I spent like few hours on it slowly fixing it.
'The only thing you can change about the past is the way you feel about it in the present. Nothing else can change.' That's quite true. Haha! This line is from the gundam anime that I watched finish. Since my past few posts I kept dwelling about the past. Now I am looking forward already. Just focus on my course and make sure I pass it this coming june. I shall not care about the other stuff and not seek it. Just let it come naturally. =) Ahhh... My ftt don't have the date I want!! Arrggg.. I want it to be on a saturday!! Arggg.. Nevermind! I shall slowly wait for my date since I have no hurries although I still don't quite get it why guys must know how 2 drive. Haha. Shall try to blog again tomorrow if i have the time. Meanwhile is gaming or show's time!!




Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster