Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
rcc is coming soon..
Sunday, May 17, 2009
It has been 2 weeks since I last blogged. Nothing much in camp as life goes on as usual with runs and physical trainings not forgetting the slack in bunk (SIB) periods. Celebrated yew suan's 21st birthday last week with hao, vic, ron and ys at kushin bo. The dinner costs $48 per person!! So expensive!! However I think the price is justified as the food was really nice there. In between there were the promotional food items for first 20 people I think and whenever that announcement comes you can see a mad rush and long queue for it. Typical singaporeans which includes me and I couldnt get them twice! Arrrggg.. Next time must remember to sit near to the food section. Haha! And and and I bought the 4 X 4 rubiks cube!! Which I couldnt solve till now. Quite lazy to read the guide which is so confusing.. Hopefully one fine day I can solve it ah..
I think I'm getting fatter with my lack of exercise and endless food sessions. Further more my course is coming soon on june 15th! Dies. T.T I also just failed my soc again. Swing trainer la!! My grip power not good enough. Luckily I can run or else I think I will die flat in army. Hopefully I can pass my soc this week!! Because of that dumb soc my hands have blisters till quite jia lat. Its kindof like rope burn already. Faster heal!!
Oh ya I booked my final theory test on 12th of june. Hopefully I can take off that day and I can pass that test! Then after rcc I will go get my pdl and learn driving already. By end of this year get driving licence? Try la hor.. Since I dont really like to drive. Haha. LAZY! =x
Okays I shall end here. Photos are at facebook. I HATE book in's..



Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster