| Fabian's Blog.. |
Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao FabianBirthday: 9th November 1988 Horoscope: Scorpio Currently serving national service Previously from Temasek Polytechnic Logistics and Operations Management Tagboard
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Counting down..
Friday, June 12, 2009
Alright firstly I passed my ftt!! Woo~ At least I passed it before my rcc starts which I will be busy. Hopefully I can start learning my driving during rcc since I got my PDL already and it costs $25 for 6 months. Expensive... This week has been alright. I passed my SOC!! Wahahaha~ Finally after 8 months since BMT? I hated SOC due to swing trainer. However this time somehow I passed everything and completed it at 9:42mins. Phew~ Luckily Kenneth paced me at the end or I would have stopped. I still hate SOC and I rather run 2.4km twice than do it once. Haha. So nights out confirmed every tue, wed and thur~ Haha!! Lai lai those near maju camp which is at clementi can meet me for dinner after 530pm. We also finished all the rest of the requirements that we needed before rcc. I seriously think that if I can pass this course I'll be really proud of myself. It's like abit of commando's, abit of guards, abit of arti, abit here and there and you get recce. Jack of all trades but master of none. Haha! But I think it really suits me since I wanted a fulfilling ns life and ta da~ I got it. =.= With those never ending courses that we must attend which I can easily name afew, I think I will spend most of my ns life being a trainee. Hopefully I will come out of rcc being a better person. Its those field camps days and tough moments that makes you think about life. Like 'What the heck am I doing here?' , 'Why must I serve ns?' and the 'I should ooc!' kind of thoughts. Each time we got over it and think back of what we had done. We never knew that we could accomplish it. During BMT our LPV 3km route march with like 5kg and all of us were grumbling about it. Now I'm carrying close to 50kg worth of stuff and I'm going to embark on my 60km walk. I think after rcc I will have alot of stories to share with the guys already as the girls will find it totally boring. Haha. These few weeks I noticed some changes in me. I have been somehow easily agitated compared to my patient nature in the past. Perhaps its the weather? I don't really know myself too.. Maybe something changed me unknowingly? Anyways sorry to those whom got abit of my temper so far. I think that during rcc maybe my full temper may surface during those tough moments. Hopefully I don't do anything stupid which I will regret doing. Oh god please really help me pass through rcc as a whole person successfully. Haha. At times being a free thinker isn't really good. Haha. I just need to pass these 6 weeks. These 6 weeks is all I need to get my jungle hat and I think its the peak of my ns life. The pain that I will suffer. Nevertheless I have my bunk mates with me. All of us are going through it together. If the previous batches and do it, why can't we? Yes commandos and guards are more xiong than us. But, we are also near that point which most of the ns men don't get to experience. Oh crap.. I hate to talk about ns stuff too. Anyways 3 more days to rcc! Maybe I will blog one last time before I go for course? All the best for myself then.. =D |
Friends
Agnes
April
Daughter
Elizabeth
Elvira
Felicia
Jerene
Ka Chong
Pei Shi
Samantha
Vic
Wee Gek
Weng Lum
Zhiqi
Friendster
|