| Fabian's Blog.. |
Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao FabianBirthday: 9th November 1988 Horoscope: Scorpio Currently serving national service Previously from Temasek Polytechnic Logistics and Operations Management Tagboard
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Resting my body and soul..
Sunday, June 07, 2009
One week has past since my last post. Last week has been shag and there's more to come. We have only started to gear up and prepare for rcc during these last 2 weeks so hopefully it's enough. The load that we're carrying is so so so heavy~ I was joking with them that next time our wife will be heavier than our field pack. So if we cannot take it now, next time I think we will drop our wife's on the floor during our wedding? Haha. Someone was telling me that we won't be carrying them for 4km. LOL. Oh by the way our field pack now weighs like 40+ kg? =.= Non inclusive of our LPV and rifle which can easily add another 10kg which I think will make me grow shorter after the course and I will be away from my ideal height of 180cm. The whole group of us has bonded well during the last 4 months together. Having them as my bunk mates was really fortunate and hopefully all of us can get our chevrons and our converted jungle hats.. When we all grow older I think our knees, back or some other parts of our body may give way as we depend so much on them during the course. However NS is fun in a way especially our vocation which has never ending number of courses we must take before we ORD which shortens our ns duration. The experience that we will get is something that the civilian world can never give us which is why people say that after ns guys will be more mature. Next friday is my final theory test for my driving and I havent even started to study it yet! OMG~ Hopefully I can pass it once. Haha. I shall relax for this one last week before going to hell on June 15th. Sometimes having those all guys chat sessions are really nice. Talking about so many random stuff which we won't even mention with girls around. However at times, how I wish that a special someone is there for me. =] And I have yet to find such a person. So must introduce more girls to me~ Joking joking. Haha. To those who are always there for me, I'm fine~ Haha! No worries~ My mind is now on rcc~ More and more H1N1 cases in S'pore already. So take care's everyone~ =D |
Friends
Agnes
April
Daughter
Elizabeth
Elvira
Felicia
Jerene
Ka Chong
Pei Shi
Samantha
Vic
Wee Gek
Weng Lum
Zhiqi
Friendster
|