Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Longest walk in my life..
Sunday, July 05, 2009
It's been 3 weeks since i blogged.. TIRED TIRED TIRED!!! Haha. Things are fine the way it is for my course. 4 more weeks left before returning to our beloved maju camp. The last 4 weeks are really whole week out field kind. *Cries out loud!* Haha. First 2 weeks of my course has been quite fine with boring lectures and stuff other than the fast marches which we almost died. However compared to the long walk we had on the third week it was nothing man! Haha. Last week we navigated 60km back to camp. My team was first placed! Each team has 48hours to complete the walk and by completing it within 30hours and being the first team we get to be on the hall of fame. My team completed it in 22hours and 33minutes!! Yay~ We broke the previous records totally. So proud of ourselves for walking that much distance within that short period of time. After the exercise I doubt I'll ever walk that long distance again at one go. It's madness man with your 30+kg pack with you. My feet were full of blisters and abrasions after it. Pain pain pain!! Nevertheless it's a good experience for us. Haha.
Watched finish transformers last week and ice age 3 this week. Transformers was nice compared to ice age 3 which was slightly average for me. Had afew meet up's here and there with friends too. Haha. And I had my green tea ice cream yesterday night at clark quay there. Yummy~ Haha. It's been like ages since I ate it last time like few months ago? Further more I had 2 swensons earthquakes for last week? =x The weather is quite bad these days and I was not feeling well throughout last week. So everyone take care and drink more water! Haha. 4 more weeks to freedom!!! I shall end here now and blog some other time then. I shall just continue to endure through my course. =]



Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster