Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Finally I got my jungle hat~
Sunday, August 02, 2009
Its been a very long time since I last blogged. I had been very busy with the various trainings that I had to under go. Which includes survival skills whereby we had to kill a live quail as part of the training. Its something that I will not forget as our generation no longer kills live animals for food unlike our parents who had to kill live animals in their younger days. After which we had our last week which includes us being treated as a POW. Its not fun at all!! High kneeling on rocks and stones, being treated like dogs. the 12+ hours was definitely hard to pass through. The training we had was only less that 1% what a POW will experience. Therefore we must never be caught in a war. Nevertheless we managed to pass through it and got out jungle hat and 3SG rank with our sweat and effort. With pride we will wear our jungle hate whereby only the elites have the right to wear them.
I have been sick since I return from camp on friday night. Having a fever of 39 degrees constantly for days is not fun at all. I felt so weak all over. Luckily its not H1N1 after I went to the hospital to check. Hopefully I can recover by tomorrow as my course is not over yet.
Oh ya I have booked my driving practical on the 24th of November at 11am. I will pass it the first time! Haha. I had no choice but to book a later date as my taiwan trip is from 3rd to the 18th which all of us must go. I shall go rest abit more before I need to book in tomorrow. I want to eat some good food!! Please faster recover... >.<



Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster