Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Happy National Day~
Sunday, August 09, 2009
Happy Birthday Singapore~ Haha I figured out that I should post something like that somewhere since everyone is doing it on fb, msn and blogs. Time really flies and 8 months 9 days has passed since the new year of 09'. And it's 1 year 1 month to ORD LOH~ Haha I cant wait for that day to come. Every since I came into NS alot of stuff has changed. Or should I say that guys will all generally change their perspective on certain stuff like the national day parade for example. While watching the NDP I was busy looking at all the soldier's rank and badges compared to the past where parades are boring when they take months of hard work to make it successful. Furthermore my previous OC was in the parade (all the recon people should know who). Hahaha. It was nicer than the previous year where I think all the hype of the Beijing Olympics over shadowed their efforts when people compared them.
After all these months I guess I have fulfilled or in the process of fulfilling most of my new year plans. I have had great postings in the army from SISPEC to our beloved 6SIR recce which I love and hate. Being is recce is great where we have endless courses here and there which were both interesting and tiring. It thought me lots of stuff which I never knew or will never experience if I had been posted into a normal rifle company. These are the experiences in life which will follow me throughout my life passing on the experiences to the next generation. I am also glad that all the course I went through I manage to pass them safe and sound although I have occasional fevers, coughs and flu's here and there.
Driving licence is on schedule and hopefully I can get it on 24th of November which is my driving test. Universities wise, I had been rejected by the top 3 universities which was expected when a gpa 2.94 student applied for degree in business. My grade differences were really too great compared to the outstanding jc and poly students. Most probably I will either study full time at SIM or find a job after NS and study a part time degree at SIM. Going overseas to study is a remote possibility as I dont have the funds to do so unless I strike toto or the Singapore Sweep by chance? Hahaha.
Sometimes I really felt that I'm wasting my life away while playing psp in bunk or just sleeping my life away in there. Book outs had been either outings or sitting in front of the computer watching shows and doing those non-value added stuff. My course in NS has ended and now I should have more time for me to decide on my future and plan what I really want to do after NS. When people around me were like so successful in whatever they do, it really makes me feel inferior towards them. Stuff like 'Why people of my same age can do it and I couldn't?', 'What am I doing here doing useless stuff when people are constantly improving themselves.' just goes through my head. In a few months time I will be 21 years old. It's a time whereby boys should really change their mind set and think like a grown up adult or at least trying to be one. Confidence is something that I had always lacked of. Its amazing how people had so much confidence in themselves. Somethings can just never change. No matter how I tried to look forward, my mind is still cherishing the past experiences. Looking at past photographs, reading back my past blog posts really bring about the past few years which I had spent unknowingly. There were definitely a hell lot of stuff which I could have done better and multiple point of times whereby I regretted not doing stuff. Although my life had not been a great one with fanciful stories to tell at each stage of my life, I really cherished the bonds that I had with different people that I had met. How nice will it be when someone actually remembers you and drops you a sms asking how you've been. Its actually these small small actions that make relationships stronger even though people don't always meet up. Sometimes I really wonder why am I made in such a way whereby I cherish the wrong things and act differently. How I wished that I can put everything behind me and had more confidence in myself. So emotional~ Haha. Ok these are times whereby I felt 'emo' or whatever you call it where I had these long long blog posts. Well 'LAZY' is the word when I have the feeling to blog so much stuff but didn't. Anyways I shall just try my best all the way till the end of the year for my remanding goals for this year minus the girlfriend part which is impossible. Hahaha. The harder I try the harder it is for me to attain it. That's why I gave up a few months back after so much disappointments again and again. Hahaha. Let nature takes its course and let me meet some nice person soon in the not so distant future. The most next time earn more money be bachelor~ Wahahaha.. Okay enough craps from myself and off to rest till tuesday night~ =D



Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster