Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Plain life
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Haha~ Its been exactly a month since I last blogged. Well life has been fairly routine that's why there's not much stuff to blog about. Routine NS life with a few meet ups here and there. Plucked 2 of my 4 wisdom tooth yesterday. Pain!! Haha. Its kinda scary when they start to lay the cloth covering my face except the hold at my mouth area. Drill drill, pull pull. Haha. 2 more to go on the 22nd. Oh well, I have to pluck them out before doing braces if I want to. I'm having second thoughts about it now after plucking my wisdom tooth. Haha. I HATE dentals!! And my dumb NS phone is spoilt!! And its only like one year old? Hang and hang until today finally can't even use. Have to get it repaired soon. Using my poly phone now. So many memories inside there. Haha!! The ring tones too. How I wish I could re-study poly again~ Went for AOH on sunday. Tired but fun though. IT this thur till sun. Going to get my 16gb itouch there and my 16gb psp memory card. Haha. Oh well nothing much left to blog. Organise more meet up's people~ =] Sometimes I wish I am a different person from who I am now...



Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster