| Fabian's Blog.. |
Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao FabianBirthday: 9th November 1988 Horoscope: Scorpio Currently serving national service Previously from Temasek Polytechnic Logistics and Operations Management Tagboard
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
3 more days to 2010~
Monday, December 28, 2009
Merry Christmas people~ Haha it's a little late though. Well festive seasons are boring once we reached a certain age I presume. Christmas is boring, New Year is boring and Chinese New Year is boring. I think that summarises most of the important festive dates. Hahaha~ I'm here blogging now because I'm so so so bored after spending my time at home for the pass few days. Being at home is always better than being in camp. Hahaha. I guess this is one of those end of year posts where people will post their end of year achievements and next year resolutions. Haha. Here goes my three hundred and fifty seventh post which I expect it to be a long one since its most probably my last post of 2009. A review of my resolutions at the start of this year: 1) Find a girlfriend before my 21st birthday. 2) Being safe during my entire army life. 3) Receiving wonderful postings from the army. 4) Get my driving licence. 5) Hopefully get a place in a university. 6) Strike TOTO or Singapore Sweep. 7) Friends and Family to be healthy and happy. 8) Overseas trip(s). 9) Get fitter and slimmer. 10) Economy gets better. Well I think this year was a fairly normal year without much ups and downs for me. Keep away the downs please~ Hahaha. Finding a girlfriend before my 21st was a failure. Wahaha~ Since I'm in the army and I never got to mix with new friends. Well.. I kinda gave up on the thought already. Maybe my time is not right yet or maybe the right person is not here yet or maybe I'm too picky or maybe I'm not good enough. Who knows.. Maybe its one of those reasons. Oh ya congrats to our YEW SUAN (we're not going to call you rayson. HAHA.) for finding his girlfriend. Haha. Wish you all the best. =) I shall merge points two and three together since they are the same. I'm very glad that nothing happened during this year in army for me. Passed my SOC which I worried the most for safety. Except for the occasionally coughs and flu I'm fine though. =) Oh ya I plucked my FOUR wisdom tooth this year too. Yay~ They are GONE~ Haha. The hole is still there.. =x It's also time for my poor legs to rest, especially my feet. Since we're recce we really walk alot during our entire army life. Anyhow anyhow also go Taiwan walk 30+ km. Excluding our course 6km, 9km, 12km and 60km fast marches and walks. In addition to my walk around in the whole of tekong I think maybe I clocked 250km? Haha. My poor feet were always full of blisters after the walks. Not including our abrasions on our shoulders, back and groin area. Nevertheless army has been fun for me up till now. I'm really glad with my posting to 6SIR and being a recce spec. Met lots of interesting and nice people during the past year. 9 more months to ORD LOH~ Haha. I got my driving licence already~ Full of smiles on the photo after I passed. Spent only $650, 8 lessons with 12 demerit points and first time passes for all tests. SO proud of myself. Army of course helped me with it since I got my class 3 military jeep licence. HSP was hard.. I think only those army trained drivers will understand what I mean. Haha. Regarding my studies wise of course I was rejected from the top 3 uni's since I only got a gpa of 2.94 to be exact. Really regretted during year 1 I played too much and got a gpa of 2.1. It's like my all time low. Tried very hard to get back but all I managed was a gpa close to 3.0. I'm still trying to find out what I really want to study. Where I really want to go. It's saddening to hear how people going to study after they ORD and planning to disrupt and stuffs. All I can blame is myself. Thinking of studying part time or full time. Haiz.. That's one thing that's constantly on my mind and I don't have the motivation to go find out. Someone please enlighten me. $1 also never strike ah~ Haha. This past year I haven't been buying much toto, 4D or Singapore Sweep. I think it's better to save the money for other stuff than spend it there since the chances are so low that I will strike. Nevertheless I'll still sometimes buy abit here and there. Test luck you know. Who knows the next millionaire is me~ Haha! Health wise I'm glad that all of my close family and friends are healthy and fine. =) Happy wise I don't really think so as how can a person be really happy? Even the happiest person will feel sad at times or emo if it's the word to describe it. Which links it to the last point on the economy. Yup I think this year has been ok without much incidents and stuffs. Hopefully the world won't end at 2012 (the movie). Haha. I haven't do alot of stuffs yet!! There isn't any overseas trip for me this year not to mention the word trip's'. Haha. The only one I had was the army giving me a ticket to Taiwan for training. It was fun though. Got to experience the culture there and the people. I want to go back there again!! Haha. Hopefully next year. ORD trip~ Haha! Well I think I'm getting fatter instead of slimmer due to my POI stuff. Sleeping and eating everyday. How can?!?! I think I will sure fail my ippt and soc now if I were to take it. Someone please motivate me to exercise. Gone were the days of me running fast with stamina. Gone gone gone with the wind in tekong. Haha. That pretty summarises my resolutions from last year. Pretty much what I have been doing for the past year. Boring right? What to do.. Here's my next year's resolutions before I end my post. 1) Brother to enter the course he want (aerospace). 2) Be safe and sound for my last 9 months in army before I ORD. 3) Sort out my university issue and get into the course I want. 4) Overseas trips with my friends and family. 5) REALLY get slimmer and fitter before I ORD. 6) Don't SPEND so much money. 7) I still want to STRIKE my Toto or Singapore Sweep. (=x) 8) Be more confident and be happy. =) Haha. 8 only~ 8 = 'fa' = huat ah~ Haha. I hope all 8 will come true since I'm greedy. All humans are greedy creatures. Haha. That's being true to myself you know. =p Wow I spent an entire hour on this blog post alone. Power right? Concentration. Heh heh.. Cough faster recover!! (slow partly due to my normal food intake which includes fried and cold stuff. tsk tsk. =x=x=x) 3 more days to a brand new year. 2010 the year of the tiger (if i'm not wrong). Please be a better year for me.. =) Hope everyone can look back at this year and say that they had a good year for them. Next year will be a better one too~ Happy new year!! (although it's abit too early ^^<) *kon kon* ^o^ |
Friends
Agnes
April
Daughter
Elizabeth
Elvira
Felicia
Jerene
Ka Chong
Pei Shi
Samantha
Vic
Wee Gek
Weng Lum
Zhiqi
Friendster
|