| Fabian's Blog.. |
Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao FabianBirthday: 9th November 1988 Horoscope: Scorpio Currently serving national service Previously from Temasek Polytechnic Logistics and Operations Management Tagboard
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Back from taiwan~
Friday, December 18, 2009
Haha I'm back from taiwan already~~ Counting down the days to come back to singapore while I was there. Haha. Overall it was really a nice experience there getting the chance to experience cold weather again (lowest was like 13 degrees?) , got to experience the real mountains over there (O.O) and not to mention the nice nice food over there. Hahaha! Everyday was like ji pa, zhen zhu nai cha, di gua shu tiao, cui pi dou fu!! Getting fatter over there instead of training. Haha. Xian chao nai dong is nice!! Next time anyone who goes there should try this drink. Finally got the chance to bring our own men around for navigation. STRESS MAN!! Haha. Of course we holland-ed (term in ns for getting lost) at each check point. I swear we could have gotten first if not for the last end point. Rahs~ Great job for my team who really proof that all of us can fast march on any kind of terrain. We walked about 30+km in total for that 1 and a half day? Haha. R&R was abit too short for all of us as we didn't get enough time to shop around. I wanna go back to taiwan some day!! Haha. Maybe during autumn season where they will sell the apporiate clothes. Taiwan anyone? The mass there was also fun with ktv, pool and darts!! I want to play pool and sing k!!! Hahaha. Anyways after coming back from taiwan I haven't been feeling well and was down with flu, sore throat and cough. My foot rot hasn't got better too. Poor feet.. Went through so many stuff together with me. Hopefully I can get better real soon before christmas. Oh ya!! I PASSED my driving!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~ Was really happy about it as I took the test before going to taiwan. If I were to fail, I think my whole trip would be different with me feeling down. Spent a total of $650 to get my class 3 with all first time passes and 12 demerit points. Not too bad. However it was also due to my class 3 in my army that I didn't need to spend that much as I already knew how to drive. During the test my legs were like trembling? Haha. Another accomplishment for myself, really really glad that I passed. I want to thank those people who wished me luck and prayed for me that I pass. Yay~ Shall blog again sometime soon. Photos of my taiwan trip are at my fb. Yep~ |
Friends
Agnes
April
Daughter
Elizabeth
Elvira
Felicia
Jerene
Ka Chong
Pei Shi
Samantha
Vic
Wee Gek
Weng Lum
Zhiqi
Friendster
|