Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
First Post of 2010 =)
Friday, January 01, 2010
Did you laugh at the size of my big big biggg photo?! I know you did!! Haha. Cause I did too. =x Didn't expect the photo to turn out soooo errr large?!?! Haha. Kinda lazy to resize it now since I just changed my blog skin cause I accidentally deleted some html codes from my previous blog skin while changing some stuff. Must laugh during the new year you know. So good things will come your way~ Smile!!! Haha. Oh ya!!
Happy New Year!!
Haha. It's my first post for 2010. Different memories kind of come back to my mind today. Still remembered my count down on bus during poly year 3 that year? Haha. It's like so long ago.. Aww the times I had in poly~ So nostalgic!!! And fire works during last year too at the esplanade. Oh man the year passed so fast in a flash. Different people have all since moved on with their lifes too. Glad that everyone is fine and happy during the past year. This year will be a better year to come! Haha. New year must enthu abit!! Plus plus plus plus plus it's my ORD year!! Hahahahaha. ORD LOH ORD LOH ORD LOH~~ Okay there's 9 months and 15 days more. Arrgggg.. Soon soon so must ren yi ren and jia you!! Wow I think my blog song abit sad huh.. Just nice matches my mood of having recollections. *laughs* Well.. There're like so many stuff running through my head now but I can't describe them in words. Most of them were from my poly life since I opened up only during poly? I'm guai one OK! Haha. But no one believes me that I'm still shy~ Over these past few days I was at home. 5 days at home!! Haha. Rest rest rest. Every rest you take brings you further. However every step you take brings you closer. *smiles* Haha. That's what my team wrote on the board for our long walk champion phrase. It kinda makes sense. To rest is to prepare you for the long route ahead. But if you continue walking, it will bring you closer to you goal. Therefore I must keep on walking and walking to make sure I will reach my destination. Where you may ask.. I don't know is my answer. Haha. I will only continue to walk till I find out what I want.. So so so I need all my family and friends to be with me~ Motivation!! Haha. I think I watched too much dramas lately~ =x Anyways I shall blog again!! Happy 2010~ Everyone please have a safe and great year ahead. <3



Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster