Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Happy Chinese New Year & Happy Valentine's Day!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Regarding my last blog post I am fine! Haha. Just happen to rant about stuffs that day. Well, out of the many many days there are bound to be days where I will need to vent my frustration on something. Haha. That's that. Yep!!
Ahh so fast 2010's Feb 14th has come. Another 1 more hour perhaps? New year has just passed like yesterday when I was staying at home somehow counting down by myself. Hahahaha. This year's cny and v day is quite special as it falls on the same day. Should I be happy about it? Haha! Means that this year's valentine's day I will not be so emo as I don't have a valentine for like 22 years? I should really sing the song sheng ah, jiu jiu wo by chen xiao chun. Inside the lyrics sings about asking god to help me as I am so old already and yet I don't have a lover yet. Haha! I wanna sing K!! Hahaha.
Seriously lots and lots of memories starts to come back when I see some stuff. They are like retrieval cue's for a person's memory. Item links to memory. That's what I learnt in psychology last time. Haha! Interesting right!! Too bad a career in psychology is difficult or else I would have studied that. Haha. That's why I bought a book on reading people's body language for dummies. $40 hor!! Ex ex ex. Tsk tsk. Anyway I have decided to study Economics and Finance in SIM Global for next January at RMIT. It's a 1.5 years course with exemptions for my diploma. It's around 17k. Sweet!! Hopefully I can get into this course so by the time I finish studying will be about 24 years old already. Nice! Haha. Start to work work work which I don't know will it be the finance, econs or logistics sector. Or maybe inter link with each other which will be nice! Haha. After that work to pay off the uni and poly school fees before thinking of doing further studies for masters which I may yet jump to other business courses since business is so wide. Lastly will be saving for marriage, car and all those stuffs if I have a gf. Haha! I don't need to be very rich. I just want to be able to support my family with occasional spending like tours and stuffs. Haha! Don't be greedy!!
Oh my I typed so much without knowing. After chu er I won't be able to touch my computer till march already. 2 weeks in camp is a killer man. =( Nevertheless I shall make full use of the time to train up already expecially after the cny goodies. Pine apple tarts!!! Favourites man!! Haha. Take care's everyone. Happy cny and happy v day~ =D



Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster