Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Less than a month till ORD..
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Application for my course started yesterday which I promptly handed in my documents today while forgetting to bring my diploma certification. Damn.. I have to go back tomorrow specially to hand it in to complete my application. One of my 'friend' is enrolling the same course as me. Minor details with stuff as simple as which documents to bring also need to ask me. Since I can ask someone to help me hand in my cert, I asked him for help since he stays nearby and he's going to hand in his documents later. Oh and guess what? He immediately said no and gave me some excuse. Nice one.. I shall expect no favours from him in the future and he shall expect the same from me. I will definitely not be in the same project group as him and nor being good friends with him. It really pisses me off when I asked for help and people turn me down directly after I helped them numerous times. Further more he's my men in the army. I shall really give him all the shit during reservice. Repay people's kindness. That's what I believe which I treat everyone nicely with the same kindness that I want in return. Some may say I should expect nothing in return. Well, life is realistic. Treat me like shit I and will treat you worst than shit. This idiot can jolly well forget about getting favours from me anymore.. And sorry man, I am not those dependent people who needs familiar people in an unknown environment. I can survive perfectly well independently getting to know new friends or being alone. Once you make me dislike you, it shall remain the same for a long long time. Well, Scorpios don't forget stuffs like this. This post is intended for me to vent my frustration.



Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster