Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
ORD-ing in 35 days..
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Haha. Haven't been blogging lately which was close to 2 months ago. oh man, army life is indeed so boring that I don't really see the need to blog when there wasn't any interesting stuff to blog about nor photos to post since I don't have a camera phone. Haha! Well let's see what I have been doing. For army life, I'm currently clearing all my offs and leaves which I still have quite abit. Which means all of you shall see me online almost everyday. Haha. Damn I need to exercise man. Ever since I passed my soc and ippt I haven't been running. Which means close to 2 months without any exercise. O.O Dies.. Sitting in front of the computer and sleeping aids me in getting fatter too.


Had my ORD parade, ORD function and company cohesion too last week. I shall not mention anything about my ORD parade as I shouldn't. Ask me if you're interested. Haha! ORD function wise we held it at St James which each of us paid $50. Hmmm.. Nothing much. It was definitely not worth the money. All of us rather dine at some hotel than go there. Sometimes I really hate being with the other company's as they could be rowdy at times which i simply hate. Never mind.. I won't see them after I ORD anyway.. Company cohesion was okay. We all went universal studies for $20. As I think we had quite abit of company funds. For $20 it was worth every penny as it includes $5 meal voucher and $5 shopping voucher. Bought gingy there for $4. Haha! Since some of my friends were not intending to use their voucher I took one from them as gingy was $13+ I think. Haha! USS was okay but not as fun as OCEAN Park in HK. We finished the rides and stuff in like less than half a day? Rides wise it was definitely a waste that the 2 bigger roller coaster's were not opened. Other rides were still pending too. Nevertheless it's still nice to take a look at how USS was like.


Oh did I post before about my play station 3? Haha! Bought it like months ago which I rarely play. RARELY is the word. Haha. Kind of an impulse buying when all my platoon mates were buying it. But nevertheless its good to have it when people come our home. I somehow prefer gaming with friends than doing it myself. Haha. Oh and I sold my itouch for $390. Let's see, it's less than a year and 2 months before warranty ends which means I used it for like 10 months. I threw in my $50 casing with it, a new silicon case, 2 screen protectors and one charger. I think I lost about $150 from that sale. However assets depreciate especially IT gadgets. In addition new generation of itouch is coming out with cameras and retina display like iphone 4. After army I probably wont watch movies and use its wi-fi as I most likely will get a nice handphone with an mobile broadband plan. Bought COWON to replace my itouch at $390 in total. Sound quality was good. Still trying to figure out how the BBE works. Oh ya.. My ultimate ears super fi 3 was spoilt too. Sent it for repairs and went back the second time to get it as the first time it was spoilt too. They changed to to super fi 4. Well it's around the same price so I don't really mind. In addition I feel its better in a sense as super fi 3 wasn't that comfortable.


New battery for my e51 too at $39 as the older one simply doesn't work anymore. I can suft net in less than 10 minutes it shuts down due to low battery. After army I probably will pass my mobile broadband sim card to my mum as she uses an iphone 3GS without data plan which was like so dumb. I should be using e51 until some nice phone comes out. Those closer to me should know that my army phone as a 'eclipse' right in the middle of the screen. Haha!! I should be waiting for htc vision. Bought new specs and contact lens too. Guess the price of my specs? $300+ man. Haha!! BROKE!!! Never mind la this kind of stuff can last quite long one. And I didn't know contact lens and the solution expires so quickly. had to dump them after not using them for 2 years. =(


Had a fall in camp last week. Feel into a drain after stepping onto a drain cover which was not covered properly. My left shin had a dent immediately after the fall. When I say dent I mean really a dent. Like ping pong ball being pressed those kind. Pain man! Went to medical centre and the doctor was telling me it was muscle contusion. Goggled it and contusion means bruise or blue black. Say until so chim.. After 4 days my feet suddenly has this blue black forming. Went to hospital to check. Again the doctor say it should recover in like 2 weeks. It's close to 2 weeks now and that area is still numb. The nerves of my left leg start to hurt abit here and there. Maybe I will go back to the hospital again this saturday if it still persists. Please recover!! And I don't want any long term or after effects from it. I still want to go reservice with my friends and all.


Okays I think my blog is forever an essay kind of blog. Feel like changing to live journal but all my previous posts are at blogger. So most probably I will continue to use blogger. I shall see how. Okay conversion of videos are done so I shall go sleep. Medical review tomorrow morning. Got to go sleep. My next post should be after my ORD 15th Sept. In the meantime.. ORD LOH!! =)



Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster