Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
First post in 2011!!
Saturday, January 01, 2011
Happy new year!!

It's been months since I last blogged. Either way my life is too boring to be documented at the moment. Haha! Oh did I post about me being accepted into SIM-RMIT's Economics and Finance course? Haha. Luckily I got in! So it's like a year and a half from Jan 2011 till June 2012 and I will graduate. Hmmm.. Was actually looking forward to university life. However after all the administrative and orientation stuff I think my course kinda suck. Haha! Cos it's like 80% males! In addition I don't really like economics and finance too. However I don't really have other choices at this junction in my life. Time vs Interest. Of course I will choose time since I gave 2 years to my country. Tentatively I should complete my degree when I am 24 and a half years old. Shall spend 3 years working in a bank to gain work experience while paying back my loans. WIll probably study part time masters for 2 years from 28 to 30 years old. Plans are still plans indeed. The soaring housing prices is really scary when a 5 room resale flat can be close to $400k. How I wish I can turn back time and be a kid forever. Haha!

Oh ya I finally bought my desire hd phone already! Haha. After using for close to a month, I feel the phone is relatively good except for some flaws like low battery life and no camera shutter button at the side! Haha. Been running lately too after sc asked me to ran standard chartered marathon. I sure ignited my passion in running to get slimmer. Haha! As I really really hate the gym. Sundown on may 28th is my next target. Haha. Train train train..

Time to review my resolutions from last year.
1) Brother to enter the course he want which was aerospace.
End up psycho-ed him to do business course as it's easier to further studies in university. Furthermore his maths isn't that fantastic so business is a better choice for him. So far he's doing very well. Guess what's his gpa? 3.7! Haha. This sem he got 4.0 out of 4.0 man. Congrats to him. Hope he can continue to excel in his course.
2) Be safe and sound for my last 9 months in the army before I ORD.
Well I am generally safe and fine except for this fall I had into the drain. There was a dent in my muscle on my left shin. The MO insists that nothing is wrong and the numbness is only temporary. However after so many months that region is still numb from touch. I hope it gets well soon. Other than that I feel glad that I didn't sustain any major injuries.
3) Sort out university issue and get into the course I want.
Hmmm yup I definitely sorted out my course and got into the course I desired. However it isn't what I expected it to be and the field of study is not what I have interest in. Oh well.. Study only!
4) Overseas trips with friends and family.
Failed! Haha. This year I am grounded in Singapore. Haha! Unless you count that miserable 1 day Malaysia trip with my polytechnic. The next time when I set foot out of Singapore should be 2012. Haha.
5) Really get slimmer and fitter before I ORD.
This one is fail times ten! Haha. I got the opposite instead. Sad sad sad. Okays I shall try again this year. Enough said.
6) Don't spend so much money.
Yup I never really spend much this year considering the amount of expenditure I have. Shall keep it up.
7) I still want to strike my toto or Singapore sweep.
Waited for the entire year to no avail.
8) Be more confident and be happy.
I can say that I am more confident in terms of talking now. Doing too much COS in army helped me with it. However confident in some other field is seriously lacking. Happy wise I am not really happy throughout the year. Nothing much to celebrate even after ORD. I just feel that I need this other half so that I will be able to give my best for everything from then on.

Resolutions for year 2011.
1) Score very well in my university studies. Aiming for degree with merit. Easier said than done huh.
2) Seriously seriously seriously find a girlfriend.
3) Everyone to be healthy. Health is wealth.
4) Continue with the strong bonds that I have with my existing friends. Friends are really really important to me.
5) Everything to be smooth sailing for myself, my family and my friends.
6) Able to study really really hard instead fo spending time on games or internet.
7) Able to run really really well so that I can be slimmer too.
8) Just let me be confident and happy is all I wish for.

Yup 8 resolutions this year too. Don't know if I can upheld them for this coming year. Hope I won't emo too much this year too. Haha! My relationships have always been one sided and not smooth sailing. Just let me receive karma for once can? If not now then when? Sometimes no matter how hard you try the results is still the same. I shall continue abit more? Anyway happy new year to those who are still reading this blog which I doubt any. Haha! Please tag so I will know. Hahahahaha...



Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster