Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
haiz..
Monday, April 18, 2011
All my assignment and tests results are out. Last 2 did not really do well. Been slacking off after my initial boost of being hard working.
Subject CodeTitleAssgn TypeGradesMarks
ECON1025PRICES AND MARKETS,ECON1025 PRICES & MARKETS MCQ TEST 2HDH16

Subject CodeTitleAssgn TypeGradesMarks
ECON1016MACROECONOMICS 1,ECON1016 MACROECONOMICS 1 MCQ TEST 2HDH14
ECON1035BUSINESS STATISTICS 1,ECON1035 BUSINESS STATISTICS TESTHDH25
LAW2460LAW OF INVESTMENT AND FINANCIAL MARKETS,LAW2460 GROUP ASSIGNMENTDID21
ECON1016MACROECONOMICS 1,ECON1016 MACROECONOMICS 1 MCQ TEST 1HDH15
ECON1025PRICES AND MARKETS,ECON1025 PRICES & MARKETS MCQ TEST 1HDH19
As you can see my law project was cui. Not even a high distinction which I thought it will. Maybe it's due to me not putting enough effort or various reasons which I cannot describe. Just my inability being a leader I suppose.
Then there's pm test 2 results which I got 16/20. Barely made it into the HDH mark of 80/100. Combine with test 1 it's only a miserable 35/40 which I need 75/100 for my finals. sian don't know if I can make it not.
Stats I got full marks 25/25. Not that bad considering that I took stats in poly. Hope exam can maintain.
Macro still okay with 14/15 and 15/15 bringing it to a total of 29/30. Last few chapters are tricky so hopefully can get HDH.
Law.. FML. I feel this one can get distinction already very good for my overall. Too much to do, too little practice.
These days been playing quite a lot. Even though I went out to study they were not as productive as it seems. I seriously don't know whats happening to me. Been distracted by loads and loads of stuff. Which maybe the cause for my PM to get 16/20. I'm just weak.. Scholarship also no response yet. Guess I didn't made it. 1 more week to exams and I haven't even start revising for my stats and macro. Law and PM is like half half. I'm seriously f-ed. Just wanna rant about my cui PM and Law. As even though I may seem like I score well, everyone is doing the same as the tests are really easy in a sense. Haiz..



Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster