Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
My life for the past 3 months..
Wednesday, April 06, 2011
Well I haven't been blogging lately. Call me lazy or either there's nothing much about my current life. Maybe I shall start with school life first. School's been better I think. Got into the student council which really increased my social circle. Met lots of different people inside which is beneficial to me I feel. Tried to apply for scholarship which I don't know if I will be selected for the interview. Tried my best for it. Or maybe not my best cos I did the submission at the last minute. Hope to at least get the interview to show where I stand at the moment.
University friends are the same as my orientation group with a few additions. All are really hard working peeps which really aids in motivating me in my studies. Ended all my lectures last week which was like so fast. Took back 2 mini test results which I got HD. Contented with it. Hopefully my other 4 results which I got back can get HD too. Really got to study hard and make sure I score for my last hurdle this semester. Been very very very low on motivation lately. I myself don't really know why. Probably due to relationship problems? Hmmm I really have no idea. So school is more or less that way already.
Next maybe I shall touch on my relationship issues. Those whom are close to me should know the details well. Got rejected by her at the second day of the year 2011. Haha. What a way to kick start the new year. Well, I continued to have hopes on her right till march after her birthday which I think it's really enough. I'm really tired about everything when I know nothing's gonna work out anyway and it's been really constantly bothering me about it. Time to end is time to end. Gave her birthday present which is considered my last gift to her. Well nothing special I would say. And I doubt she'll use it which I think is true. Still trying real hard to get over it. HELP!!
Sometimes I really wonder if being a nice guy is really bad. Or maybe should I say my own credentials are really not up to standard compared to so many wonderful options around. I shall not go into the details about myself as I think i can name countless flaws regarding myself. Maybe is the way I think? The way I act? or Even it's me myself being the problem. Just feeling really tired about everything. Well sometimes I really wonder. Each of us have so many friends but how many of them will really be there for you and listen to you everyday to talk about stuff. Even if there are people around how much can I really talk about it. I think everyone will get so sick and tired of me complaining. Actually I don't know why. I really really hate to be lonely. It's like so weird and scary. Maybe if I suddenly disappear will anyone really care about it? Damn I seriously don't know what I am thinking. Really wanna knock myself in the head. There is just these numerous or should I say massive amount of different thoughts running through my mind. Maybe I appear to be really easy going without any problems but deep down inside I just feel something is definitely wrong which I don't know where. Shall blog another time I think.



Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster