Fabian's Blog..

Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao Fabian
Birthday: 9th November 1988
Horoscope: Scorpio
Currently serving national service
Previously from Temasek Polytechnic
Logistics and Operations Management


Tagboard





You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
letting everything go~~~
Monday, May 23, 2011
Haven't been blogging for a month already. Well exams has long ago ended and I have no idea how I fared for them. Some papers have those kind of I won't fail but I also won't score feeling. Well I still have 8 more papers to go! So shall wait for the first week of June for my results. Hopefully can hit my target. No matter the outcome I'll still do my best for the last 2 semesters. =)
Been searching desperately for work since my exams ended. And I still can't find a single admin job!!! Why?!?! Most probably my holidays is only 2 weeks and I have not enough admin experience. Although my demands were really okay I feel. $6.50-$7 per hour. Able to work 5.5 Days and OT. Location wise east to central is fine. I just want admin~~~ Back to sending out resumes tomorrow. =/ Hope I find my admin position!
By the way I have decided to let everything go!! Numerous stuffs has been weighing over my head for so long. I have been worried over lots of useless stuff all along. Dumb me. Little little details can affect me so much indirectly when the person has absolutely no idea it affected me somehow. Well.. I shouldn't continue to be like that! Although I am still trying to let everything go and not care about lots of stuff I'll still need time. Give me some time and before next semester I'll start anew. =) If people don't care about we why should I take all the burden myself? Dumb dumb dumb. Give me some time to build up my confidence. I am sure I will do it! Deep down inside I know I am trying too hard to get into a relationship. =x Well I don't care anymore!! Just let whatever shall be will be. Do what I can and do what I could. Yup. Sundown is this Saturday! I am so dead! And I got psycho-ed to join the Army Half Marathon. Oh my god~ Running is good! =) Wish me luck on my job, results and me!!



Friends
Agnes April Daughter Elizabeth Elvira Felicia Jerene Ka Chong Pei Shi Samantha Vic Wee Gek Weng Lum Zhiqi Friendster