| Fabian's Blog.. |
Profile
Name: Yin Bin Hao FabianBirthday: 9th November 1988 Horoscope: Scorpio Currently serving national service Previously from Temasek Polytechnic Logistics and Operations Management Tagboard
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
not feeling that great..
Sunday, October 09, 2011
Well it has been months since I last blogged. Been wanting to blog but to lazy for it since there's twitter now. Nevertheless it still can't replace blogging. Gotten my results last semester. 2 HD and 2 Dist for 4 modules. I would say great but could be better as I am 4 marks away from my third HD. Scored 29/30 for the coursework but managed only a 76 overall which means I screwed up big time during my main exams. It's expected since I got those kind of wtf feeling after doing the paper. Well, I am glad that I did scored well last semester. This semester was harder I would say. As the modules are building from the basics that we had last semester. There's finance and risk management too. I would say both of these modules are rather interesting. Risk management would probably be something I will want to further as a career in the future. It's like hedging risk from different kinds of financial instruments mainly futures, forwards, swaps and options. Quite fun I would say however I still have problems with currency rate conversions. Somehow my mind can't twist and turn as fast when I am a maths person. Council stuffs been busy too for this semester. Overloaded with various responsibilities. From event 01 which is the school carnival to being in the bash sales team. Ambassador for the course and liaison for various council members too. It's taking a toll from my school work as I have lesser time to study being occupied with these works. Got my first credit for my class test. Haiz. Probably I am too complacent from my last semester's results. Fabian ah fabian you got to work harder. 1 week of holiday's is gone with myself doing nothing. I have 2 weeks left before my exams which I totally haven't been revising. Can someone please help to motivate me? These days nothing's been going well for me. Having loads of relationship issues. Totally sick and tired of pleasing every single person. Fell out with some close friend and it's a guy. Problems with my family. Various misunderstandings between me and my friends. Relationship problems too. So sick and tired of everything. I don't feel like studying. I don't feel like playing. I just feel like sleeping all the way to avoid my problems and all. What's the point of studying so much when everything just crumbles around you like a pile of cards. Somehow I know i've got to do something about it. Just hope I'll feel better soon.. I believe in karma. What good things you gain will result in something bad happening. So after having so much bad stuff will I have good stuff occuring around me soon? |
Friends
Agnes
April
Daughter
Elizabeth
Elvira
Felicia
Jerene
Ka Chong
Pei Shi
Samantha
Vic
Wee Gek
Weng Lum
Zhiqi
Friendster
|